I dwell in possibility
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and I have yet to stick with a single style, subject or medium. It's been a neverending learning process for me, and that's the way I like it.
For the past few years, I've been leaving little mysteries throughout my works, weaving a universe, one drawing at a time.
I have no credentials or background in art. I hold no degrees whatsoever. I'm not necessarily real.
I'm a full-time web developer and UX prototyper with over eight years of industry experience. This doesn't help with the art thing.
In ancient times, I was also a game developer. I worked on mobile games at a small indie studio.
- Favorite cat: Slate
- Favorite inker: Hugo Pratt
- Favorite Gnossienne: No. 5
- Favorite Doctor: Paul McGann
- Favorite Tarot deck: Thoth
- Favorite Egyptian period: Amarna
- Favorite non-Burton Batman movie: Mask of the Phantasm
- Favorite comma usage rule: Oxford, but I don't always remember to use it
- Favorite manual brew method: Aeropress